~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Checked my library account online and was not happy to discover I couldn’t renew my copy of Lolita again, and it was overdue. I’m only a third of the way through it.
- Maneuvering through rush hour traffic, listened to a CD I burned for a friend the night before. Had to make sure the songs flowed right.
- Shivered for eight hours at work. I love fall/winter, but it’s hard to type when one’s fingers are turning blue. There really should be a law requiring the temperature at work places to be above freezing.
- Drove home, picked up Ikuni then headed to the pre-Thanksgiving therefore extremely crowded store.
- Spent way too much money for way too few groceries.
- When leaving, a beat up Pontiac passed us with the passenger side window busted out. The occupants looked cold and miserable.
- At a stoplight, Ikuni said that one of her stress relievers was listening to the music of Marilyn Manson.
- Ate pizza that Wordsmith had made.
- Picked up Gamer and Drummer from Tae Kwon Do.
- Back at home and while changing into sweats, washing my face and brushing my teeth, the whole house (and probably much of the neighborhood) was serenaded by Drummer practicing in the basement.
- Watched an episode of the anime series, Full Metal Alchemist, with Drummer.
- Curled up on the couch, took the advice of the Dalai Lama to “spend some time alone every day” and listened to a Thelonious Monk CD before falling asleep.